Super Cute stuff....

 Oh me, oh my! this bunting is so cute. I love it! i have an idea now to do some mini food bunting for our Royal wedding Party. Awesome use of felt offcuts my friend.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/QuirkyBoots and these super sweet felty muffins - Sent by the very friendly Quirky Boots who lives not so far away from me. Check out your Northamptonshire Fairs.... maybe Quirky's felty goodness will be trading?
and talking of fairs.... Are you in Northants / Warwickshire area? This fair looks set to be full of quality and inspiring stalls with great cakes and a rummaging Car Boot. THIS SATURDAY! i shall be there selling many supplies and some handmade pieces too.
Come see us?

1 comment:

Deanne said...

:) made my day seeing my goodies there, thank you Kirsty :) xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails