PinPot Progress...

PinPot progress has been somewhat interrupted due to the snow....
"What has SNOW got to do with PinPots?"... i might be missing a key photo here that could explain. I hang the pots along my washing line when they are getting painted and dried... so the line that was hung out have frozen.. and a few got cracked in teh freeze :(

I managed to make a few new beauties to put in the shops, before the snowfall. I get obsessed with making these as they just look so cute! And i always have scraps of fabric that i want to do something useful with.

There are a few new designs here to match some of the NeedleBooks.


I know i have said it a million times before, but..... i just LOVE making stuff.


Happy Snow Days - i am a bit bored of them now and want the roads cleared.... x be safe!

5 comments:

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

When I read PinPot it made me think of Blackadder, my mind is warped surely, but I can imagine Rowan Atkinson saying it so easily with emphasis on the 'p's.....your photos look so gorgeous and colourful, such dinky looking things.
Keep up the good work!
X

Natasha said...

I am sooo over the snow!

nicedaydesigns said...

I love the pinpot I bought last year, it's just so cute!! When an interviewer called over last year to do a feature on me he thought it was really cool so it ended up in the magazine as part of some photos of my work space. It was sold all over Ireland, and I got loads of comments about your pincushion!

here is a link, it's in the 3rd image.

http://nicedaydesigns-ruth.blogspot.com/2009/10/crude-magazine-article.html

LPFish said...

ooohhh - the link didn't work but i am happy the pot had Irish fame :)

Alexandra said...

love your pinpots! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails