FuzzyFish - Felt Fantasia...

Shop talk...
There is an *all new* felt package available in the FuzzyFish store on etsy (and in PaperFish on Folksy) ... actually, there are 2 new pack sizes to play with.
The POND PACK: 33 sheets of felt in A4 size - plenty to play with and great for children and for craft groups ~ £12.00
The FISHFOOD PACK: 33 sheets in A6 size (6x4)- a cute set of felt that replaces the Swatch Book and a cheaper size, great as a scrap pack or for small projects ~ £3.50
That is exciting news.... BUT you should have seen the boxes that arrived....
The supplier *accidentally* sent me 10x the amount i ordered - TEN TIMES OVER! There was felt everywhere.... it was a mad mad moment of felti-ness... i had to get it all out to show you (my 5 year old taking the photos)
It looked so pretty :)
BUT then imagine... they also charged me TEN TIMES OVER the amount i ordered... one week before Christmas. If the penny hasn't dropped yet reader - i don't have that amount of money in my account! I was BROKE :( and too late before Christmas to do a thing about it.

Looking back at the whole thing now, it seems funny. I laugh at the KirstyFish i remember, sitting in the bath, crying, .... the 'bad men' took all my money.... phoning my dad in outrage to tell him what had happend, in true "professional business woman" type style....

But at the time, it was a horrible a headache.
The moral of the story: Kirsty must not try to cram many things in at once and should have waited till after Christmas so she didn't mess up the whole thing.

Still.... nice new felt packs are at least here.
What fun! x

9 comments:

Mrs B said...

good work, woman! They look fabby! love the drowning in felt photo!!

Elderberry-Rob said...

all that beautiful felt: perhaps it's an omen that in 2010 you will have even bigger fish to fry???

Elderberry-Rob said...

hi by the way - I am not some sinister lurker but forgot to introduce myself - I'm a nice housewify crafty person who found your lovely bog via Mrs B Blog and love all your stuff. Hope it's ok to join in sometimes.

Elderberry-Rob said...

oops - for bog read blog!

LPFish said...

hello yappy! join the fun :)

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

I thinks some felt could help me out of feeling uninspired at the moment. All those colours to choose from...aah could be bliss! I shall *pond*er on that.
I love the photo of all those packed squares, looks like a gorgeous patchwork quilt!
X

menopausalmusing said...

That child of yours is so good with the camera! What a wonderful, fun photo.

Ampersand Commodities said...

soooo much felt sooo little time!

LPFish said...

P.s. the child got her own camera for christmas as she is a natural - but childrens cameras are not as great a quality as they are a photographer, iykwim?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails