2012 Photo Project...

Nothing is Black or White by kirstyfish
Nothing is Black or White, a photo by kirstyfish on Flickr.

so, here is something for you to ponder on... (all of you, not just my MrsB above) If you like photography or want to improve or are stuck in a rut or just like being a bit of a club member... think about what you want to photograph MORE of in 2012.
Animals? Tea Cups? Landscape? Friends?
I shall re-visit this idea with you at a later date. I am thinking that I need a project.

5 comments:

LissyLou said...

Sounds interesting, I'll ponder and look forward to hearing more x

LPFish said...

ponder ponder...

Elderberry-Rob said...

Friends - I have some friends with really expressive faces, but they probably wouldn't like being snapped - unless, of course, they didn't know.

LPFish said...

exactly Betty Boo,,,,, a challenge? i need a new photo challenge i just shoot products all the time.

meplusmolly said...

count me in, I need a new project and challenge where my photos are concerned... :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails