Christmas Cute...

 Whhoooop!
A couple of new Gingerbread Boys on the Block.
I have changed the faces from previous years to make them a little sweeter looking.
 Peeking out of this gorgeous Christmas Tin...
 And there is, sllooooowwwwly.... a collection of Christmas Babushka Babes getting into the Christmas Shop. I have some great ideas of how to extend my Christmas Range next year.
Hey - not only am i well early for Christmas, but i am already early for Xmas 2012
(somebody shoot me!)
 Like the tin?
I adore Christmas Tins, and my real favourites are all the Marks & Spencer range.
But guess what? i don't want all the biscuits! I am a cake fan, but not a biscuit fan.
The great thing about this yummy tin is that it is empty! - some of you may think me mad, but that makes me happy :)
If you want to buy your own tin £6.95 - (without the biscuits!)

4 comments:

nikkijoy said...

Aww these are so great! I'm totally making my own Christmas tree decorations this year =) x

littleblackduckblog said...

you are not mad, I am the owner of a giant M&S custard cream tin and a giant bourbon biscuit tin. I don't like custard creams or bourbons, but I LOVE the tins :-)

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Hello Cheeky Gingerbread Chaps!
Too cute Fishy.
Love a tin, love a biscuit...x

teracheapgold said...

We know what our swtor credits customers need, so we offer the best service and best cheap swtor credits to you. More and more WoW players know zyy.com,more and more gamers buy swtor credits from us. We are happy to see this, and we will continue to do well. Enjoy your game!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails