Stunning *new* trims on a GIANT Wooden Spool... "why Kirsty, wiz these luscious ribbons you are really spoiling us"

 Oh My!
Giant Wooden Spools, wrapped with pretty cotton ribbons to sew on your projects.
I *heart* handmade
made with love
Union Jack
 These are so lovely that i had to offer them for sale on the spool.
I will list them in 2m lots also... then i get to keep the wooden spools for myself  :)
 The Union Jack trim is here in time for any of your 2012 projects...
 I love new products...
I just L O V E them!!
More stuff to come...
and some sewing projects too.

3 comments:

Angela Hipp said...

Oh your Blog is so wonderfull and i love it!!!!!
Thanks for the nice pictures!!!
Lovely greetings from Angela

Mrs B said...

noice spools lady ;-)

Kit said...

love these!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails