Is it soooo very wrong of me....?

 Is it soooo totally against the grain, that i am already thinking of Christmas???
I know *in theory* i think about it all the time, due to the fact i have a CHRISTMAS ONLY shop!
But i don't get excited about that in the same way....
I have had a new wave of Xmas Fever hit me :)
Above are some bias trims, just for me to play with. And don't think that i don't LUST after new supplies just because i am surrounded by them for my living.
I do lust after them. They make my heart beat faster.....
 Overcome with inspiration, i put together some new mixed Ribbon Bags for the shops.
I love it. I love playing with the stock and showcasing to people, what looks good together... which products will be fun / hot / useful this year.
Blue is not a traditional UK Christmas Colour but it screams Christmas to me.
 Red and Green and White are more traditional but i think it's OK to go a little 'off piste' at Christmas.
Don't restrict your colour palette. It is supposed to be fun!!
 Giant wooden buttons, to embelish some huge yummy fabric stockings.
(a *new* LOVE trim for the shop and for a Wedding Favor idea i have)
Love Love Love Love
Christmas.
So there!

10 comments:

Amanda said...

I've already started to think of a new colour scheme along the line of light blue and red. Cocoa Rose Diaries had a post about Greengate, the catalouge was full of gorgeous Christmas images and those colours were great. So liking what you've put together.

PaperFish! said...

*off to stalk greengate.....*

Mrs B said...

Ahhhh Aqua, Christmas Red and White White is my favourite Christmas colour scheme!!

Ooooooooohhhhh. Christmas!! When are we allowed to talk outloud about it??!

X

PaperFish! said...

I have that wool wreath you made me in those colours B *sigh*

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Me too, me too!!
I could justify it with the reason I am doing a home made Christmas and have to be organized with time but...it's not true!
I LOVE IT!!!!
I love love love it.
Loving those ribbon combos and Mrs B, let's all talk about it outloud now.

xx

Sarah said...

I am glad that it is not just me thinking about Christmas preparations in August! My friends and family think that I am crazy! I LOVE Christmas!

Kit said...

omg!!! these are gorgeous

PaperFish! said...

omg! indeed - it is official we are talking out loud about Christmas! We should form a support group - a secret group we can talk about it all year round.....

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

I'm in!
We could drink out of Chrismas cups and eat gingerbread everytime we meet. Sound heavenly, no?

loveweedingdress said...

Never bigger surprise out of that Amber’s wedding dresses 2012. We are dedicated to maintain the golden balance between quality and prices of our products tea length wedding dresses. Please feel free to contact us in case of any detailed information on your desired objects. Customer and service, our first and foremost.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails