Meet the Love Bug Button Bag....

 I know i should have waited.... but these arrived in a stock order this morning.
I just needed to get them in the shop before i died from holding my breath so long.
 Having *new* button stock and not telling you about, is like having a big secret from you all and i am not the sort of girl who likes secrets.... actually, iam not very good at sharing either, but there you go - pisces -pulling in opposite directions.
Teeny tiny micro dotty spotty mini BUTTON BAGs called the Love Bugs! because they are like wee little button insects (and it is the month of valentines)
1/4inch - 5mm
240 buttons in mixed bright colours.
$14.90 on Etsy at present.
They will be about £9.00 in GBP
Not cheap, i know but they are way under the RRP so you must love me for that?
xxx

6 comments:

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

Fishy, If I survive tomorrow (being dramatic I know - check out ma blog) I am SOOOOOOOO treating myself to some of these, yes I am!!
x

nickynackynoo said...

Cute, cute, cute!

LPFish said...

:) cannot read your blog post - you know why! Wait till next week's SALE!? I only have 3 bags at present but i will get more in x

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

You see why I deserve a treat?

I admit I have been looking at BigFish already, making a mental list for Tuesday...I NEED those buttons!
xx
p.s LOVE the new product shots.

The Patchwork Heart said...

these are divine :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - they are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!nic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails