Lists...

 LISTen, i know you are equally obsessed with List making as I am.
I have lists for EVERYTHING
Some are just dotted down to help me organise my thoughts
Some are actual longer-term lists i am working through...
 I have a notebook in my shopping bag that has lists of every measurement of every room in my house,
all the walls and the windows... just incase i see some bargain homeware and i need to know if something will 'fit'. You can suggest the term OCD if you want, but i won't listen.
Organisation is the key to any efficient lifestyle.
(HA!...)
I am currently on the lookout for a huge picture frame that i can spray paint and turn into a noticeboard
(to display my lists, obviously)
Lists:
House measurements and needs List
List of things to Sew for my home
List of things to buy next time i am in town
List of accomplishments i want for my business
List of phonecalls i must make and bills to pay
List of food from the supermarket today
List of improvements i need to make to all my webshops
List of new training exercises i want to try at the Gym
List of plants that might work in my garden
THAT Amazon List - you know you all have one...

Happy 2012 - go make a list!


9 comments:

mad about bags said...

I've just started a notebook for my list, so far they are just crafting ones as I've joined a monthly make challenge, but I do like the idea about room measurements might have to add that to my list of lists!!! Happy list making

::cupcakesandbiscuits:: said...

'The' best excuse for a fabby notebook!!

x

Pink Milk said...

There's only one resolution on my New Year's list and that is to start writing more lists.

OCD? Au contraire - having all your house measurements to hand is a BRILLIANT idea.

Hx

LissyLou said...

This made me chuckle as I went round my house last night with a tape measure little notebook and pencil and measured everything! It's a great idea x Any news on photography project for us ?

Mrs B said...

...is that a Sylvannian court case, going on?!

xx

Paint Pots and Petals said...

You have just made a list of your lists - bless. x I list too, and often lose them, make another, then I find them and have duplicates!! I did spend one day in the run up to the hols with a list permanently in hand which I would have melted down without. Lists are Lifesavers!

Sconch Textiles said...

So glad I am not alone in my crazy list world. I write lists and then write lists of the lists so I know which ones to look at when...

Sam x

littleblackduckblog said...

Gotta love a lotta lists!

قمة الدقة للخدمات said...

شركة قمة الدقة للخدمات المنزلية
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف منازل ببقيق
شركة كشف تسربات المياه براس تنورة

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails