1. get on top of all the outstanding orders over the weekend and Monday when i was poorly (yet again) all apologies for any small delays. 2. Cut off the bottoms of a pair of really old Bell Bottom jeans (and wear with huge turn-ups)
3. Rush out to local Quilting shop and buy a big spool of pink thread to finish todays deadline project.
4. Get a filling in one of my toothys at the dentist... and cry like a baby whilst sat in the chair (i'm dentist-phobic. Pathetic isn't it?) Then talk funny and dribble for the next 3 hours.
5. Finish a new Brooch batch >>>> for LauraFallulah (see her shop link in my side bar) *waves at Laura*
6. Sew buttons to uber-cute knitted bow brooches. Sorry, i think these might go on the craft stall only and not in the shops.... i am in lurve with these.
7. I made up a stack of "Mini Craft Packs" ready for a small craft sale i am attending on Monday. They are sooo cute and contain felt squares, brooch bars, buttons, ribbons, template sheet, a keyfob, some 'Top Tips' from me.
Live, Life, Love, Craft x
p.s. i have a cool new series of posts coming throughout December, to get you feeling ultra festive.