i bought these...

MORE great children's craft stuff...
Meet: Half an Acre... I bought these on a whim whilst bumbling about through Folksy...
(sorry the photos don't do you items justic here x)


Two sets of wooden stencils -
one with a tractor and a spanner and a saw and stuff that boys might be more pre-disposed to?
and the one above which is more of a tea-set with tea-cup and tea-pot...


The tractor set arrives in a yummy green jute bag with a few pencil crayon's in too so really perfect for a gift. I bought these for my ~Craft Cafe~ workshops for children but i will buy a second one for my nephew i think.

I was really impressed with the quality and i was LOVING the smell of the wood (*KFish really wants to work with wood and DaughterFish wants to be a Carpenter when she's big)
Now i need to bombard this Wood Crafter with requests for stencils of:
Mermaids / shells / boats / hats... and anything else?

3 comments:

menopausalmusing said...

I know a big girl who would like the teapot set...... me!!! Aren't they all just wonderful? What a find, and thank you for sharing it with us. x

Rhiannon said...

Wow they're fab :D
And surely a perfect request would be for buttons!
xxx

LPFish said...

hahha - yes, buttons!
I wanted to decoupage them but .... i want 2 sets really!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails