Meet my little Elven Boy...

Many of you know, i have a *real* girl to play with - she is fun and obviously i love her but... i needed a little boy to love too. ...and here he is!
Meet George. I think i am in love....

Oh, he is such fine quality. Soft yummy fabrics. Aawww, little button arms. A rustic bell. Oh that hat....
LOOK at those LEGS! *sigh* he has a big brother and little brother in the shop where he was made. I don't whether it would be really naughty of me to buy another one......? would it also be naughty of me to have him in my home ALL year and not just in that brief yuletide period?


I bought him HERE - and he is yet another example of how much 'JOY' handmade treasures bring to my life :)
P.s. That bunny picture next to him in the top photo? - Bought from HERE (the amazing Dee Beale) so many things to love, so little cash x

8 comments:

silverpebble said...

Boy and bunnies both brilliant.

Jennifer Rose said...

I'd keep him out all year. If anyone asked, I'd say he was a gnome ;p

Ampersand Commodities said...

ohhh my gosh, i love the hare picture...i think you should definatly keep the elf out all year long!
x

louise35flower said...

I have the same hare picture too! Dee is so talented!

LPFish said...

....is it wrong, i bought another one tee, hee x

meplusmolly said...

Two of my fave shops on folksy too! Elves are busy all year round and so can be seen only when you seek to find!
Could be worse my sis was trying to keep her santa dec out (from moi!) all year as it isn't in traditional christmas colours, she was going to try and palm him off as a wizard the rest of the year!! ;0 x

LPFish said...

ahahhaha - kirsty xx i have my long skinny stocking up all year and my wool ball wreath from MRSB!! x

Mrs B said...

Fishy.....I think I love you!!

I spotted that lovely shop too!

Vintage post coming at ya today....

you have inspired me to get off my hibernating behind! (just got image of huge hairy bear's bottom....bare bottoms.....bottoms.....I think I need cake....honey cake....where is this leading??!!)

x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails