Today I .....

...... took this little monster Sledging! I pulled her round the local park at 7.30am to get the best of the snowfall and again across the fields at 4pm - the dog refused to get on the sledge... what's that about? I played with some yummy new wooden beads. They are so cute and colourful.... what shall i make with them?... (answers on a postcard please)

I finished off a few NeedleBooks that needed buttons sewing on and all the little finishing touches that make them a Crafty Fish product x
And.... i listed a new set of 'Juicy Berry' Buttons in the BigFish shop. I have had these in my huge stash for ages, i don't know why they weren't for sale.....
In the simple words of Homer Simpson "Doh!"
Crafty Love Fish Fans x

6 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

oh I must purchase buttons!
I will feed small child and then go take a look!

x

LPFish said...

Feed the children first? What kind of strange mothering is this??

bex said...

heheheh, your little one looks very cute!! i brought some buttons yesterday but they look too nice together and now i juts want to leave them on the side and look at them!
x

Rhiannon said...

Like the new colour way :D

I don't have an address to send a postcard to, so I say that the beads would look great as necklaces. I have spent many a happy time from about the age of 6 threading wooden beads on to elastic. They always end up looking so sweet

xx

Tina Peacock said...

I can relate to Bex's comment! I bought a Prom mix of buttons from you months ago & I just get them out & look at them. Too nice to do anything with them! lol. Must be creative soon with them x

LPFish said...

x button love x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails