What a Difference a Day Makes.... less than 24 little hours.....

 Really, the story needs little narrative.
I moved house. I needed studio.
I built one in the garden, with a little help from some Men.
 Ben laid the concrete base, with some help from Tom.
Steve discussed the requirements we had and Dave made sure it was pre-built to Spec.
 Dish #1 made sure all the wooden parts arrived and were put in the correct places.
 Dish #2 wore a fantastic Tool Belt and did stuff with insulation and electrics.
I was sitting in the garden, over on the swing, with a cup of coffee and my zoom lense....
 'Dishes' left the site and Ma & PaFish came to Ooohh and Aaahhhh at the beautiful Wood smelling, Willow Green structure with whitewash windows *sigh* tis too cute.
(i am feeling inspired to write children's books now)
 Exit the Men - Here come the Fish...
 Yep, the door works.
Yep, the window works.
 Yep that nasty garden chair in the foreground needs to go the tip....
 Now PaFish needs to design a racking / shelving system that allows us maximum work and storage space. He loves this bit.
And yes indeed, too many Pennies from Heaven have been spent. I must get on with sanding down an old cutting table and getting the floor sorted.
Cheesy Grin.
Life, Business, Loving, Living.... must all begin again.

22 comments:

louise35flower said...

Wow it's fantastic, you lucky lucky lady! I'm thinking it looks a beach house too, with the gravel round it :)

Annie xx TheFeltFairy said...

How lucky are you! I really am rather jealous! lol xx

Amanda said...

Thats impressive and it even comes in the right colour!

nickynackynoo said...

Lucky Fish!

PaperFish! said...

Lucky :) i agree. It is a beautiful ending to a horrible year but... i really believe everything is achievable if you work hard and plan well x

Alexandra Mason said...

Love your studio xx

Greedy Nan said...

I want one of those too!
Thanks for your comment on my blog and yes please, I still have beetroot [oh my, do I have beetroot] so would appreciate you sending me your chutney recipe.

Jo said...

Wow! Such a beautiful studio! I can't wait to see what you fill it with.

Lucy Jackson Designs said...

WOW!
It is so pretty, what a lovely place to work.

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Wow it's fab fab fab... i am so so jealous. How lucky are you it's a great studio. Just what you need
Caroline x

Keepapi Creative said...

How lovely! That went up so quickly. now the fun part of filling it all up and pretty-ing.

Judith said...

fabulous just as beautiful as Calamity Jane's cabin. x x

PaperFish! said...

Calamity Jane.....!! Now there's a lady i can identify with. My mum has often called me Calamity Jane (it being my middle name too)

Menopausal musing said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww........ how amazing is that??!!! You are going to have such a wonderful time in it. Good that things are coming good....... :O))))

Jennifer Rose said...

that is really cool :) a great place to create in

meplusmolly said...

Well I absolutely blooming love it m'dear! And that's the 'creative cabin' not the men (although I'm sure they are nice too!) but tis all about having a studio space for me. Chuffed for you! ;0 X

Noodlefish Crafts said...

Wow! What a great work space!! :) x

Scented Sweetpeas said...

I have serious studio envy, that is just stunning! oohh I will save my pennies to get one - gorgeous!

Carrie said...

This is so very exciting!
Im really happy for you, i know iv been much happier now im in my little studio! I wish mine was in my garden though and not a train journey away! x

Rachel on madeleines sofa said...

Totally jealous of your shed - I want one so bad!!!

SallyF said...

brilliant, I had to stifle my laughter as I'm reading it in t'shared office :-) Love the narrative of the everyone coming and going, specially you ogling them from the swing, didn't they feel remotely conscious about your camera? I bet it was a happy day indeed! Love the colour too. You lucky lucky bean (though yes, the journey to this destination was not lucky at all I know), you totally deserve this gutfull of happy stuff!

Michelle said...

I just spent the entire time reading that post going ooooooh ahhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh and in my head saying I want one of those :O) Gorgeous !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails