News Flash... New Blog!

It was no big secret, it just took a bit of time to get things up and running.
My dear friend and I (mrsB) wanted to talk about all things foody and cookery and tea party related but we didn't want it to totally dominate our own blogs... So, we started a new blog - we'd love you to enjoy it too?
It isn't a recipe of how to cook or what to eat, it's just a place to enjoy foody stuff, so feel free to comment there and leave links to your own foody enjoyments...

We won't be neglecting our own bloggy lives - just keeping the new blog as a 'Larder' to store our culinary blog world.
There's not much there yet.... but i know it won't take us long x
The Big Stove Year !! by Two Scrumptious ladies.

6 comments:

meplusmolly said...

Right I LOVE that you & your bezzie mate Mrs B have set up a blissful foodie blog together, but pls pls pls tell me how I leave a comment on there?
I just can't work out how to do so when the 'comments box' is set up like you have it on there. I haven't been able to leave any messages on anyones' blogs set up like this :( ..............help......x

Lesley (Notesfrommydays) said...

looks good already have left a comment over there but what a fab idea cant wait to read more (and be inspired!)
lesley x

Pomona said...

I am glad I'm not the only one with that problem about comments - I wondered if it was my computer (an old Mac which has to run an old version of Firefox)! So I will comment here and say fantastic idea, I totally agree with points 1-5 (have you read Tescopoly?), and am looking forward to lots of recipes for cake.

Pomona x

That Crafty Fish! said...

i can't leave a comment either!!! i'll look into it x

Jackie said...

Just watch it..too much attention to culinary arts might make two scrumptious ladies into two f** ladies. Take it from one who knows.

Peter said...

Sell new and used plants and machinery. Find all types of new and used bobcats, kubota, and mini diggers for sale on plant locator in the UK.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails