Strike a Pose...

"Strike a Pose
There's nothing to it
Vogue..." - I am super happy with a new Hair Clip i purchased on a sudden whim from Kitty Eden. I bought it from her Folksy store (UK handmade site)Isn't it pretty?! Yes, i thought so too, which is why i ordered 2 more for the Fish's hair. Mainly because my baby sister (who is now 30 and cannot reeeaaallly be classed as a 'baby' anymore) is returning from her world travels in December and i just know this hair clip will mysteriously disappear.....

And then .... Hair Clip MANIA! My little girl, who has been a 'poorly Poppet' this past 7 days, gets a parcel in the post too.....

How pretty is that packet? How sweet are those stamps?? How divine is that little flower sticker???
What if i tell you, that THESE gorgeous felt hair clips were made by a really lovely UK customer of BigFish called Caroline!? How nice is that? I mentioned that the Poppet-Fish was poorly and she sent this "Cheer up" parcel. Doesn't it restore One's faith in the beauty of human nature?
Thankyou so much friend x
I love my Poppet
I love my job
I love my Crafty life x

4 comments:

debsmuddle said...

Sorry to hear that your little poppet has been unwell.Better soon I hope XX

LPFish said...

debs x
Excellent UK challenge by the way x

Anonymous said...

Aww hope little fish is ok! Gorgeous hairclips too. Em xx

saraeden said...

Thank you sooo much and im sooo glad you like it !!
I hope your little poppet is feeling better x

Sara x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails