Oh Sew Tired...

Hello friends .... it is 5.45am in this picture.
I cannot sleep.


I am not stressed.
I am not worried.
I think my insomnia is happiness and excitement and creativity.
I am feeling a crafty vibe at the moment and I am loving all the Christmas retail rushing and the etsy shops and the MADNESS of craft fairs .... last minute stitching....

So, i sit at my sewing machine, 5.45am and take a few photos of me 'here' / 'now' to show you what i see and what sees me...
My pile of felted wool, jumpers collected from jumble sales, for 'that' project...

My threads and jars and bobbins and bits and stash and stuff....

And i see my sewing machine, slightly askew because so is my brain...

And my sewing machine sees me... this photo was taken from the top of my Janome and my machine sees me looking at it, like a love affair.
When i am sat here, i want to be out - walking, yoga, dancing, swimming...

And when I am not sat here, it is the only place i long to be.
I am Oh, sew tired and sew happy, today x

1 comment:

Linda said...

You have agreat craft area. i am the opposite to you, I can't get to sleep when I have knitting ideas whirring around in my head!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails